AIM
fraihar

Pinch Hitter 2 Full Game Pinch Hitter 2 Full Game

Cool game

Fun game and anyone saying it's too hard must either be retarded or only they played the game for 2 minutes and are wondering why they aren't dominating it like they did on Transmigration.

Headfirst To Hell Headfirst To Hell

God damn this was good.

Absolutely awesome. Good job!

Transmigration Transmigration

Is this a game or movie?

The graphics were awesome. The game was a joke, nor did it have an rhythm in relation to the song. I'm don't really understand why you guys didn't make it more difficult or involving when clearly you guys are capable of that.

Rock-O-Meter Rock-O-Meter

Boat mcboats

I'm in the same boat you are brotha. Enjoyed your game, was fun to play compared to a lot of others. Keep on truckin'.

-Mines-of-Rock -Mines-of-Rock

Awesome.

One of the coolest games I've played.

Tempur 1.0 Tempur 1.0

Awesome game but no Pencak.

Pencak is by far my favorite Flash game, so as you could probally guess, i was excited to see another work of your's. I enjoyed it, however what i truely loved about Pencak were the 4 stances and different combinations that could be formed with each stance. Though i must say the 'S' action was an awesome addition, the game still isn't too advanced. I hope you come out with another version of this game soon.

MiniPutt 3 MiniPutt 3

Well...

Well, the game itsself was honestly pretty bad for a golf game. Graphics were alright, sounds were fine, the Actionscript however is what really brought this game down to a lower level. The ball - it slows down going up a hill - then speeds up, not to mention each shot is way to powerful and the bounces are off. Bad move stealing the name and claiming it as Mini Golf 3. Unless you have permission, which it seems pretty obvious you don't. It also seems apparent to me this could possibly be some scrap you quicky put together to gain more visitors to your site. That's not cool:\.